Aug 16, 2008

After the rain....


Just wanna put this picture after the rain, few weeks ago.  There was an awesome rainbow that reminds me of chasing the rainbow by someone...who might that be? ...  Old folks do believe that somewhere by the end of the rainbow there are fairies.  Like the fairies on the Faraway Tree in Enid Blyton's book, my favourite author when I was small and still until now..The awesome rainbow didnt last for long, when the sunshine appeared it was gone, forming another sign somewhere in the world..Somewhere in the Bible stated "  "I do set my bow in the cloud, .... and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh" (Gen 9:13,15)The glory of God is likened to "the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain" (Ezek 1:28).  I was fortunate to to get this rainbow picture of my own..

No comments: