Aug 24, 2008

Hope for the day....


Woke up today with the fogs still in the air with the morning sunrise...















....I always have the desire for traveling but to fulfill it now to a hundred percent timing, just only make it to ...say 10%..so little.. yet so much hope huh! Today is the last school hols and tomorrow I'll be facing Monday Blues and noisy students again..traveling during the break? I guess I've made it by having surfs and dives around my little haven here.. Nothing much to do except for heating the ass by sitting for hours facing the screen..I wish it would rain so that I can listen to the rhythm of the falling rain..





Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain...







1 comment:

FJL said...

Huhhh I love love rain really love rain ...(purposely mengijik sesorang d room for life hihi)nda la if i want to shop then it rains, i marah la jg kan hihi..but if u wanna be dreamy, then rain and thunder shall it be ..hehehe