Sep 14, 2008

Clouds ...

Today I had a walk, not far, just ending here around my house surroundings but there's more to see when you are stuck on the house and to work all the time...
Today is kinda hot, the sun shines brightly with a blue cool sky and there were so many clouds on the sky, I think the clouds were the cumulus clouds which means fair weather since they have the appearance of floating cotton...
the cloud on the middle right looks like a bird flying ( use your imagination)


again the bird clouds spreading his wings..

..Given suitable conditions, however, harmless fair weather cumulus can later develop into towering cumulonimbus clouds with powerful thunderstorms. (quoted from internet source)

Cumulonimbus clouds....I still remember the geography lesson since these types of clouds signal a rain is forming.. Anyway rain or not I don't mind as these clouds inspired me to imagine things on the sky..hoping to catch anything strange only ending up with this shape, hey I can use this clouds to teach shapes in a form of a triangle look alike.. wink2..

sort of...


2 comments:

Thereyoucome said...

I like the sky every much.

FJL said...

Thanks. I like your sky too in you Go blog, its awesome and reminds me of the Almighty..