Feb 14, 2009

Teacher's Jokes on Sunday..

Joke 1
A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?" One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."

Joke 2
Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"
"But why, Mom? I don't want to go."
"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."
"Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!"
"Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."
"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."
"Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the Principal!"
Joke 3
Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?

Sam: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

Joke 4
"Simon, if I had eight apples in my right hand and ten apples in my left hand, what would I have?”
“Huge hands, sir.”

Joke 5
Seven-year-old John had finished his summer vacation and gone back to school.
Two days later his teacher phone his mother to tell her that John was misbehaving.
"Wait a minute," said the mother. "I had John here for two months and I never called you once when he misbehaved

Joke 6
TEACHER: Sam your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
Sam: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

Joke 7
Teacher: Today is the first day of the school, any questions?
John: Yes, when will the Holidays start?

Joke 8
The teacher asked the class to define “Pedestrian”
Tom raises his hand and says: “A person who can be easily reach by car.”




6 comments:

Unknown said...

alalah masi lagi sunday bah ni - sudah ko pondering the next day hows the school going? Too much of influence in the daily life kan kekeks..

FJL said...

tula sb kemarin skul niari pun ingat skul juga, nda puas rehat wakakak

Vj said...

hahah lucu tu yg numbul 7 sama 8 nanti cuba ko tanya guru besar ko tingu apa dia jwb kihkihkih

FJL said...

Tumbleweed : nanti jawab GB 'ko mo keja ka, ko mo cuti panjang? hihi ada makna tersurat n tersirat menyirat haha

bestpaysurveyreview said...

hahaha.. memang kelakar, terima kasih la atas lawak-lawak. Kalau ada yang baru jangan lupa updated ok?

FJL said...

bestpaysurveyreview : Okay geng, jenguk2 la kat sini selalu ya hehe